The CMMRS organizers are committed to providing a professional, friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all participants at CMMRS, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, and religion (or lack thereof).
We expect all CMMRS participants to help create a safe and positive experience for everyone.
Unacceptable behavior includes but is not limited to:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning speech, pictures, videos, or actions.
- Using offensive or inappropriate language, gestures, pictures, or videos in any form of social media and in emails.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Inappropriate physical contact.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
Attendees asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the School organizers may take any corrective action they deem appropriate, from warning the offender to expulsion from the School.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of School staff immediately. School staff can be identified as they’ll be wearing special badges.
We expect participants to follow these rules at School venues, School-provided accommodations and transportation, and School-related social events.